Free Dental Aesthetic and Implants Center introduced the new Zirconia Titanium All-on 4™ solution by Freer Dental, a two-part implant bridge that can be milled in Zirconia, Prettau® or PMMA. With the improvement that it’s supported by a titanium implant bar that increases overall rigidity and offers proper support for cantilever.
The Zirconia Titanium Bridge is a two-part implant bridge. The bridge, which can be milled in Zirconia, Prettau®, or PMMA for provisionals, is supported by a titanium implant bar, a combination that gives this kind of bridge a long list of benefits.
- Once in the lifetime – The full Zirconia Bridge has saved the smiles of hundreds of patients and now, we want to help you achieve that healthy and beautiful smile you have always dreamed of for a lifetime.
- The titanium bar increases overall rigidity and offers proper support for the cantilever.
- Easy access to the bridge increases reparability
All-on-4/6® – Titanium–Zirconia Implant-Fixed Hybrid Full-Arch Prosthesis Package including Extractions, Bone Grafting, IV Sedation which includes:
- Pre-Treatment Consultation, Panoramic X-rays On-Site with Dr. Alejandro Freer Rojas – DDS, MDS, PROSTHO.
- Placement Surgery from 4 to 6 Endosteal Titanium Implants per ARCH – Premium Brands.
- V. Sedation assisted by certified Anesthesiologist.
- All the Dental Extractions and Bone Graft as needed.
- Temporary Healing Acrylic Fixed Bridges or removable … one per Arch.
- Final Permanent ALL-ON-4/6 Prosthesis after 4 Months with Abutments Full Zirconia Prettau Porcelain.
- Lifetime Warranty on the Implants. *Restrictions applied*
- 5 Years Warranty on the Full Zirconia Prettau Prosthesis
- Available Easy Payment Available through Wire Transfer to our Bank Account in Miami FL, USA
- First Trip Payment = $17,000
- Second Trip Payment = $8,000
- TOTAL Costs after 2 Trips = $25,000
Schedule your appointment today with one of our Care Team at Freer Dental Implant center and take advantage of this special promotion!
Phone: +1 (954) 903 0823 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Promotion is available for appointments before December 31st, 2021.