Fixed Zirconia Bridge on Implants
Permanent solution for tooth losses
Dental implantology has allowed the lack of teeth to become a legacy of the past and a healthy and beautiful smile, the present, and the future.
The Fixed ceramic bridge on implants is an implant- prosthetic technique that returns a functional and aesthetic role to the patient's teeth in 48 hours. It is excellent for all people who do not have much time available because in a single trip the dental implants needed to support the bridge, will be installed in an IV Sedation Surgery and they will get a temporary prosthetic shortly.
The final fixed prosthetics will be pñaced after 4 to 6 months after the surgery.
This revolutionary technique is completely painless. For all our patients and in the case of a patient with a pathological fear of the dentist and pain, the insertion procedure will be performed under conscious sedation (IV Sedation).
What are the benefits?
- With only fewer implants, an entire dental arch is prosthetically rehabilitated.
- Avoid undergoing bone regeneration operations and fewer implants equate to lower costs for the patient.
- Fixed teeth that are not likely to fall out creating discomfort or embarrassment.
- The free palate (unlike the mobile prosthesis) will allow you to speak freely and enjoy a great variety of foods.
- The more youthful appearance of the face, thanks to the support of the tissues around the mouth
- With completely new teeth, our Prosthodontist can also create a Face-lift effect that aims to recreate the once-existent gap between the cheeks, lips, nose, and jaws.
Security, stability, long life, improved quality of life, and trust it'll everything you will get in Freer Dental Clinic.